Pages

11 Jul 2011

CITIZEN FISH, 'Barrel Organ', Birmingham 30.3.92

What can you say about Dick Lucas and his bands, ever since The Subhumans I've enjoyed everything himself and Jasper etc have done. I have quite a few Subhumans tapes to do so I wont rant on about them too much. I saw Citizen Fish a couple of times with Trotsky on drums etc and I see they are still producing Lps and touring like mad but Its Just Jasper and Dick being original members, click on the name and check out the web site for more info and goodies.
This is an excellent audience recording as I remember them, I have quite a few more for later posts so keep watching and tell your friends!!

FACE OFF/YOUTH
CONDITIONAL SILENCE
HOW TO WRITE ULTIMATE PROTEST SONGS
LANGUAGE BARRIER
FLESH & BLOOD
SAME OLD 'STARVING MILLIONS'
BREAK INTO A RUN
CHILLI PAIN
CHARITY
DISPOSABLE DREAM
TALK IT OVER
CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM
TALK IS CHEAP
GIVE ME BEETHOVEN
SINK OR SWIM
EXPERIMENT EARTH
SUPERMARKET SONG

Download
03. How To Write Ultimate Protest Songs

6 comments:

  1. hehe one more to add in the want list....

    cheers
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries V, I will Toxik for you today !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great band (though I did prefer Culture Shock) and I saw them on this tour in Minneapolis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx Jeffen, I'm in the process of doing a Culture Shock one that I will post soon !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - thanks for this! I believe I was there...my band, Ye Fungus, was supporting them. Great to hear it again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pleased you like it, do you have any stuff of your band to share or posters of this gig ?
    Thx for the comment and really nice to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete