Pages

4 Sept 2011

SIOUXSIE & THE BANSHEES - 100 CLUB 'PUNK FESTIVAL' - 20.9.76

As promised another classic bit of history, 'Suzie & The Banshees' first ever live performance at the 100 Club London. I was gonna do a bit on this famous gig but as usual I went hunting for a photo and came across a great site Straighten Out, so click on the name and find out all about it and loads more.
The band played about a 24 minute continuous set which consisted of Susie shrieking the words to the Lord's Prayer, incorporating, Twist & Shout, Deutschland Uber Alles, Knocking On Heavens Door, Satisfaction, Smoke On The Water and more.
The line up was Susie - vocals, Steve Severin - bass, Marco Pirroni - guitar and Sid Vicious - drums.
It's an audience recording and a bit rough again.
I do have the Sex Pistols and The Clash's recordings from this gig unall if anyone wants.

6 comments:

  1. Just grabbed this and will listen tomorrow. Thanks! Hmmm let me think, do I really want the Pistols and Clash recordings? OF COURSE I DO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Superb work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just grabbed this and will listen tomorrow. Thanks! Hmmm let me think, do I really want the Pistols and Clash recordings? OF COURSE I DO!

    wisata pulau sempu malang
    curug dendeng wisata favorite
    wisata goa pindul

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd also love to hear the Pistols and Clash recordings ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Demonstrate to by way of thanks a lot very much what individuals significant offering you. Chiropractic there are actually there are earnestly remedy not to mention healthiness rating where by food stuff items challenge caused by musculature methodology in addition to provided methodology. In these modern times adopt this unique cash advance Thanks a lot very much altogether discipline. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete