Pages

15 Jun 2011

STEVE IGNORANT - Live The Liquid Room, Edinburgh. 2.10.10

Here's another from Steve Ignorant, again shared by 'Pil Head'.
Now when I first started down loading live stuff from the net I used to get really pissed off with all the tracks being split up but I noticed everyone was doing it so thought it was the norm. I do understand why it's done but still get annoyed with it but I seem to have rolled over and gone with the flow !!
So then I start receiving recordings that don't have the breaks and wonder what most folk prefer ?
So my question is what is best, for me it would take a lot less time just converting without the breaks but does this cause a hassle for folk, not being too computer literate I'm not sure, please tell me your thoughts ??
This is an ex recording and sounds a great gig although there a couple of songs missing from the night, but it's got no breaks (great!!) if you don't like it this way I will re- post with gaps!

PUNK IS DEAD
DO THEY OWE US A LIVING
END RESULT
SYSTEM
BIG MAN, BIG M.A.N
MOTHER EARTH
CONTAMINATIONAL POWER
TIME OUT
RIVAL TRIBAL REBEL REVEL
I AINT THICK, IT'S JUST A TRICK
BERKERTEX BRIBE
YOU'VE GOT BIG HANDS
BIG A LITTLE A
SO WHAT
BANNED FROM THE ROXY
MAJOR GENERAL DESPAIR
SHAVED WOMEN
BLOODY REVOLUTIONS

Download

2 comments:

  1. hey man thank for the crass been love it sent the 80,s as for you brake question well i like the brake cuz i listen to most of my music on my ipod a put it on random and am not really not into listening the whole thing unless i am in the mood for just one band. but thank for the crass anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, yeh I understand the ipod thing ! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete