Pages

20 Mar 2011

THE FITS. "You Named Us", Tape.

I know this has been posted by other blogs but I had to put it in me collection as I was in contact with Mick for a good few years so new a bit about the band and their ups and downs over the years,the struggles and Micks dislike of Blackpool etc. (Good tattoo studio tho)
I was always trying to get me local, Bowes Lyon in Stevenage to put them on, but alas the time I move away they played.
Anyway I love this tape Its The Fits at some of their best and the interview is priceless.
They were another great band who I was very fond of.
Mick I hope your well !!

STRAPS
NOTHING TO PROVE
YOU NAMED US
MAN AT DAWN
CATS DINNER
LISTEN TO ME
I HATE
CRAWLERS
LIGHTS
PLASTIC TOWN
INTERVIEW
STRAPS

Download

1 comment:

  1. If you are being promised 24/7 Customer Care and life long replacement then don't think again while you Buy facebook reviews from a provider. buying facebook reviews

    ReplyDelete