Pages

9 Mar 2011

Fugazi. Live Manchester Boadwalk 28.11.89

What can I say, I did and still do love this band, have to be me all time fav' and I did get a bit obsessed with them, getting hold of demos, bootlegs, going to see them live etc. I wont bore you too much about them.
So here's my first installment.

BLUE PRINT
AND THE SAME
SIEVE - FISTED FIND
BAD MOUTH
MARGIN WALKER
BURNING TOO
BURNING
BULLDOG FRONT
TWO - BEATS OFF
SHUT THE DOOR
LOCKDOWN
SUGGESTIONS (tape turn)
GIVE ME THE CURE
GLUE MAN

Download



5 comments:

  1. Nice one - I first saw Fugazi at Brighton Zap in 1990 and will never forget it; the commitment and energy! I was pretty jaded at the time, but that one gig woke me up out of my stupor...one of my top ten gigs ever. Looking forward to hearing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck, man - what an incredible version of "Suggestion".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I Love 'em, I have loads more Fugazi goodies which I will be adding very soon, getting your comments are great, nice folk are appreciating all this, Cheers again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know them ...
    I just play Fugazi " Waiting Room " on my blog with a little story of my composition ...
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx Juliette I will check it out, I have alot more Fugazi to add soon!!

    ReplyDelete