Pages

6 Apr 2011

Chaos UK. Live Edinburgh Venue 1989

I still think 'No Security' has one of the best punk intros ever ! Here's Chaos UK a bit later on in life but an excellent S/B recording. From the banter from the band towards the crowd and a good mix of their releases it's a great gig. I remember writing to them in '81 to ask if they would play in Stevenage and all I got back was a load of butt ends and ash with a scribbled note saying 'From Chaos UK'. Good old Punk Rock !!

KILL YOUR BABY
RED SKY AT NIGHT
INDECISION
END IS NIGH
WORLD STOCK MARKET
LIVING IN FEAR
UNIFORM CHOICE 
4 MINUTE WARNING
VICTIMIZED
LAWLESS BRITAIN
THINK
SUPPORT
BRAIN BOMB
FOR ADOLF'S ONLY
KILL
FUCKIN' HEADACHE
NO TAX !
NO SECURITY
FARMYARD STOMP

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I used to write to bands as well when I was a kid, but I never got anything that good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Marcus, I just wish I had kept them all!

    ReplyDelete