Pages

6 Apr 2011

Chaos UK. Live Edinburgh Venue 1989

I still think 'No Security' has one of the best punk intros ever ! Here's Chaos UK a bit later on in life but an excellent S/B recording. From the banter from the band towards the crowd and a good mix of their releases it's a great gig. I remember writing to them in '81 to ask if they would play in Stevenage and all I got back was a load of butt ends and ash with a scribbled note saying 'From Chaos UK'. Good old Punk Rock !!

KILL YOUR BABY
RED SKY AT NIGHT
INDECISION
END IS NIGH
WORLD STOCK MARKET
LIVING IN FEAR
UNIFORM CHOICE 
4 MINUTE WARNING
VICTIMIZED
LAWLESS BRITAIN
THINK
SUPPORT
BRAIN BOMB
FOR ADOLF'S ONLY
KILL
FUCKIN' HEADACHE
NO TAX !
NO SECURITY
FARMYARD STOMP

3 comments:

  1. LOL. I used to write to bands as well when I was a kid, but I never got anything that good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Marcus, I just wish I had kept them all!

    ReplyDelete

  3. In fact decent piece of writing. Furthermore there really is following plenty of fundamental specifics from car which data files are absolutely from amazing guidance right now. I really like products dialogue about auto-grade manufacturer's guaranty aside from I've found article a large number of priceless facts about car or truck which often particulars is really ideal for any one. At this moment simply click here car title loans chicago Be thankful for fulfilling function.

    ReplyDelete