Pages

22 Apr 2011

KILLING JOKE. Live London Victoria Theatre 10.2.80

As requested, a great early audience recording from Killing Joke, another of those bands that I have followed on and off over the years. I loved their early gigs because they were always a bit different from the norm', support bands etc. It's great the original line are back together and in my opinion they are sounding heavier than ever and producing some of their best work to date, 'Absolute Dissent is a belter of a Lp.


PSSYCHE
TOMORROW'S WORLD
NERVOUS SYSTEM
MALICIOUS BOOGIE
TURN TO RED
NUCLEAR BOY
CHANGE
COMPLICATIONS
WARDANCE
ARE YOU RECEIVING
WHAT'S THE MATTER

Download

9 comments:

  1. Chuffed to fuck - cheers, I'm glad I asked now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, I also have Edinburgh but it's 1991 ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello , I lived in London from 1979 to 82 and I followed Killing joke when they began to play, and others punk's bands Crass, the ruts , the damned ...I used to go every night to " Music machine "

    Scuse me for my bad English , I'm French

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment really nice of you to leave it and don't apologies for your English I can't reply in French!! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gig, thanks ever so much. Any more early KJ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do have a couple more, I will look them out !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some nice posts you have here, had to start here. Will be hearing more and downloading more. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad I found this site. Used to spend Sunday nights at Bowes Lyon in Stevenage and this site bring backs happy care free and wild thoughts.

    ReplyDelete