Pages

14 Apr 2011

SEDITION. Live Edinburgh Venue 1989.


Keepin' on the noisier side of things here's ' Sedition' from Glasgow. I wont go into too much history about the band (click on name) except they formed out of  'Chaotic Subversion', post of their material to follow soon. When I saw them the line up was Gus, Billy, Brycey and Martin, what a sound, trashy, celtic, hardcore, deep meaningful lyrics and great guys un all. One of me fav Lp's of  '90 was their split with  'Pink Turds In Space',

This set is crisp S/B quality, short and sweet, I have very fond memories of them, hope they're all well ?

GORDY'S BIRTHDAY SONG
CRIMINALS OF WAR
THE CHASE IS ON
T.V SICKNESS
DISGRACE
ABUSE
WHY FUR ?
JUSTIFIED  VIOLENCE
VIOLATION
CONSEQUENCES

Download


1 comment:

  1. Thanks, great recording! One of my fave Scottish bands. They are all live and well I believe, as have spied them all on facebook, and the band even got back together recently (for some one offs maybe)....the crux of the band originally went on to form the mighty SCATHA....well worth checking out if you havent heard them...

    ReplyDelete