Pages

19 Apr 2011

RADICAL DANCE FACTION. Live Great Cornard Community Center, Sudbury 8.3.90

The days are getting longer and this always reminds me of the free festival season so I decided to put this RDF audience recording on. They formed in 1986 by Chris Bowsher, they have had quite a few line up changes but he has always been at the core. Their sound, if your not familiar with them, is a bit Dub, Ska, Crusty Punk with John Cooper Clark nice change and relaxing. I hear Chris is still going his thing under Chris Bowsher (and the Faction), check out more goodies on this great site. I have a couple of demos which I will post soon if anyone is interested ?

RIVERWISE
ROGUE TROOPER
TENSION TOWN
HOT ON THE WIRE
TERMINAL WARD 9
UNKNOWN SOLDIER
WASTED ME AWAY
LANDING PARTY
WALKING THE STREETS
NEXT MAN IN EUROPE
SURPLUS PEOPLE

Download

11 comments:

  1. hi mate great of u putting this stuff up.
    Now i thought i was at this gig but im not really sure any chance you can help me clarify please.
    I know I went to see them at sudbury in the early 90's but i know it was on the 28th of february not the 8th of march. Now i know this for sure cause the 28th is my birthday and a truely awesome birthday it was too (what i remember of it)
    So do you think that this was this gig or do you know if RDF playeed there again maybe in 91 or something as id love to have da recording of that gig for posterity :P thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neil, I'm not sure if the date is right as I got sent this tape by a mate years ago,but that is the date on the cover.
    If anyone else can help then please do.
    I will do some digging around and see what I can find. Take care !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please post demos, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this concert and the old demos too!
    Paule

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have this in FLAC? Any more live RDF? Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry when I converted this I didn't save it in FLAC but I will someday email me with your contact and I will forward it asap, yep I have quite a few more to post which I must as I keep getting asked ! Thanks for showing an interest !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delivery to the following recipients failed.
    www.ivomit4u@gmail.com. Perhaps you can post it on your site. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, what a muppet I am correct address is ivomit4u@gmail.com, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. RDF also played in Sudbury upstairs at the snooker club in town centre and maybe somewhere else in town another time too.

    ReplyDelete